I want this year to be the best for me, the blog and my life so I wanted to post about my 2017 goals, something a little bit more positive to start this year, rather than making resolutions that I cannot keep!
1. I love my job but at the same time I don’t find it fulfilling anymore. As I had a baby while I was at University I pretty much just graduated and went straight into work. It’s time for me to start doing something I have always dreamed of and starting a career for myself.
2. I literally get to a point where I hibernate and because of my anxiety I cannot pluck up the courage to see if anyone wants to do anything! But this year I want to spend more time with my amazing friends and be a bigger part of their lives!
3. This year I really want to live on the tightest budget we can, become better with money and budgeting and hopefully get well on our way to owning our own home!
4. The fact that I don’t believe in myself stops me from achieving or going for so much, so this year every day I’m going to tell myself that I can do it and I am awesome!
1. Post on time! I always pre plan what is going to be posted and when. But I sometimes miss posts due to not having enough time to write them. This year I want to make sure that everything I have planned is posted on time.
2. I want to be more active on social media. It’s such a great way to get to know others and is a great tool for blogging. Something holds me back but I am really going to try and engage this year and use scheduling to bring my followers the latest from me and the blog. Hopefully this will help increase my following!
3. I really want to attend more events, particularly those aimed at the Plus Size community! Here’s to meeting some of the fabulous bloggers I follow day to day!
4. I didn’t start this blog for views, but I have to admit it is nice to see more and more people reading the blog. I would love it to reach more people, so this year I also want more readers!
What are your goals for 2017?