I wanted to share this accessories wishlist with you all because accessories are probably one of my favourite things about my outfits, whether it be a statement handbag or necklace, I love making something look different. I also enjoy the fact that they are unique to you and your style and you can make any outfit yours by adding something so little without a lot of effort.
1. ASOS Oversized Bow Tie – £8.00 I love this cute little bow tie! It can be added to any colour blouse you want to give it a different look!
2. Accessorize Kate Floral Clutch bag £35 I have very nearly bought this clutch bag a few times. I think it’s perfect to dress up any outfit this spring summer season. If you have a wedding it would look great paired with a nice neutral maxi!
3. Crown and Glory Glitter Hair Bow – £6.00 I have been a fan of Crown and Glory since I was getting married and read Rock and Roll Bride! They do amazing, quirky and fun hair accessories and these hair bows are just so fun!
4. River Island Pink Tassle back Necklace – £28 I saw this in store recently and it is beautiful. I often like to wear a plain cami with jeans in the summer for early evenings out. This gorgeous necklace will help effortlessly take your look from day to night, it is so pretty!
5. Claires Tropical Stud Earring Set – £8.00 I’m not off on holiday this summer, but I saw these and thought they would be perfect for days in holiday sat around the pool or on the beach. I love Claires Accessories, perfect if like me you’re not ready to let go of your childish side yet!
What Accessories are you lusting over at the moment? Did you like my picks?
Lets stay in touch! I love hearing what you’ve been up to and following your social media!
[powr-social-media-icons label=”Enter a Label”]